Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stable/Half Door for House

Options
  • 31-07-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all

Does anyone know a place in Galway where you can get a stable/half door (for house) manufactured and potentially fitted?

Thanks and Kind regards
    Natata

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭deltakilo

Hi, a company called BER Works in Clonberne supply and fit stable doors. They do replacement work as well as new houses.
    Their website is www.berworks.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I've made a quite few. if you any trouble finding one, give me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 natata

Hi Deltakilo

I checked out this firm 'Berworks' however they supply outward opening stable doors and it is actually an inward opening door I am looking for.

Thanks for the suggestion though
    Natata

• Registered Users Posts: 6 natata

Galwayrush

Thanks for the post. I was really hoping to get it made and fitted by the same people but if I can find an excellent chippy locally I may just be in touch.

Regards
    Natata

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

You could ask in the likes of Coen's Building Supplies in Oranmore or Gort - they are in contact with door manufacturers, they might be able to point you in the right direction.
    Hope this helps.
    V

• Advertisement
Advertisement