Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is The best make-up artist in Mac Counter Limerick ?

• 31-07-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

This is my very 1st post :-) just wondering if anyone knows which one of the girls is good at doing bridal make up @ the Mac counter in Limerick ? I'd love fake lashes applied . I love my make up but don't want to look like a clown either .
    Thanks in advance !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

This is my very 1st post :-) just wondering if anyone knows which one of the girls is good at doing bridal make up @ the Mac counter in Limerick ? I'd love fake lashes applied . I love my make up but don't want to look like a clown either .
    Thanks in advance !!

I've had make up done once there. It was amazing, I think all the girls there are similarly trained so I'd give it a go. The money for make up application is redeemable for products too so that's a bit of a bonus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Girls how much is it to have ur make up done there?? and how far in advance would u need to book to get a Saturday in June?

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

I think it's €40 but you get a voucher for same amount to spend in store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I know she's not on Mac counter, but I would really recommend Laura Halvey for makeup and false lash application. She has a little salon right beside Bella Italia.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sun_seeker

Have got my makeup done several times in MAC and my recommendations are Jenny or Jo. Yes it €40 and it is fully redeemable against MAC products purchased on the day. For a Saturday in June i would definitely be booking about 2 months in advance, especially if you want an appointment early in the morning as it is very popular with people going to weddings and they are only allowed do some many appointments in the day. Each appointment is 1 hour.
    If you cant get an appointment my second choice would be Laura Mercier. Avoid Benefit and Estee Lauder! Hope this helps!

• Advertisement
Advertisement