Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland QF

Options
2»

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

In fairness, 'twas a nailbiter right to the final whistle.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

muffler wrote: »
    The hungrier team will win it on the day but it wont be a runaway for either side.

Famous last words.......

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

finisklin wrote: »
    Famous last words.......
    Not often I'm wrong but I'm unhappy to accept the fact on this occasion :(

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

Great performance by Mayo on Sunday and by the minors. Thing now is try and improve on those performances for the semi finals.

I also welcome the band of sunshine supports which will no doubt show up for the semi final.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

yew_tree wrote: »
    Great performance by Mayo on Sunday and by the minors. Thing now is try and improve on those performances for the semi finals.

I also welcome the band of sunshine supports which will no doubt show up for the semi final.

You wouldn't believe it, a girl was there who wasn't there with us since 2006, some daftness.
    Top that though, lad sitting to my right asked "Is Ciaran McDonald injured".... he was wearing a brand new Mayo jersey. Sitting in a prime seat. Should have set him on fire :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

My image of the weekend. Since Willy Joe I haven't seen an image like this.

BQ-syC-CcAEYo9J.jpg:large

Willie%20Joe%20Padden%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20GA%20108.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

yop wrote: »
    You wouldn't believe it, a girl was there who wasn't there with us since 2006, some daftness.
    Top that though, lad sitting to my right asked "Is Ciaran McDonald injured".... he was wearing a brand new Mayo jersey. Sitting in a prime seat. Should have set him on fire :D

Ciaran McDonald?! I thought he resigned from the panel just before the Connacht Final last year?!

Ciaran McDonald?! I thought he resigned from the panel just before the Connacht Final last year?!

No. thats his brother Ronald you are thinking off. FFS sake your an embarrassment as a fan (your not a supporter or you would know)

.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

yew_tree wrote: »

People will be turned away unless they can show evidence of them being supporters for at least 75% of their life. :pac:

People will be turned away unless they can show evidence of them being supporters for at least 75% of their life. :pac:

And tatoos on their arms if they are men, or their bum bums for the girlies. I have now started that process. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

yop wrote: »
    I have now started that process. :cool:
    Tattooing the wife and kids?

Hardcore.

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Tattooing the wife and kids?

Hardcore.

With steel nails and ronseal, it does EXACTLY what is says on the tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

What have I started here :eek:

muffler wrote: »
    What have I started here :eek:

You have started nothing, its Done&Gone for you boys now.

Jog on or a site back will be your reward.

:p

Advertisement