Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod issue

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

returnNull wrote: »
    wanna know what I think ? I think you've been on the recieving end for breaking forum charters and now you wanna p1ss and moan about the mods,because without examples(provided by yourself) thats the way it comes across.

Iv shown you example but you've ignored them, also like i said if it worries you so much you and go look yourself

Overheal wrote: »
    People with the 'its not my problem its your problem' attitude.

Its delusional to think mods read every post. Its never been a requirement. If you have issues with posts, report them. Simple as. Mods are people not robots, reports direct their attention to potential hotspots in the forum that need attention, they don't have the time or capability to process through everything that is posted. The report post button is there to be used, just like 999 is there to be dialed, its not the emergency service's onus to telepathically infer you might be experiencing a heart failure. Neither can you sue them for your death because you didn't alert them, anymore than you can fault moderators for not responding to issues they were never alerted to.

Nothing to see here. If you're upset about your ban post a dispute in DRP as instructed in your ban message.

Why is it then you see the same mod acting on the same kind of posts by themselves? They just so happen to see the ones they disagree with is it?

There are plenty of examples more over in the consumer forum for it, plenty of company's that mods have issues with and will let anything negative said about them but when someone tries to tell the other side there told there wrong or a boards favorite they work with the company, yet boards have no problem talking money from the same company's for ads

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Beasty wrote: »

^^
    Interesting parapraxis in that last quoted bit! Is somebody feeling a little persecuted by a mob of mods?

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The word is "biased".

262782.gif

The word is "biased".

great comeback.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

lala88 wrote: »
    Iv shown you example but you've ignored them, also like i said if it worries you so much you and go look yourself

you make the claims,you back it up.Its not fukking rocket science.

You havent shown any example of mod bias.

you make the claims,you back it up.Its not fukking rocket science.

You havent shown any example of mod bias.

can you not read? i showed you where she was being bias in 2 examples on 2 matters. like iv told you for the third time now its there for you to see it. you seem very worried about this, in fact you sound a lot like rebelgirl who when someone says something she doesn't like will keep asking for examples, but im sure thats just a coincidence...

can you not read? i showed you where she was being bias in 2 examples on 2 matters. like iv told you for the third time now its there for you to see it. you seem very worried about this, in fact you sound a lot like rebelgirl who when someone says something she doesn't like will keep asking for examples, but im sure thats just a coincidence...

lol

lol

how did you come up with such a great reply like that?

how did you come up with such a great reply like that?

go away,you're showing your true colour's now...

• Advertisement

go away,you're showing your true colour's now...

another comment very much like rebelgirl, then again the same can be said for alot of boards posters there ''you dont agree with me so im not talking to you anymore''

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

If this thread hasn't transformed from a whingefest into some useful feedback by tomorrow morning, I'll be locking it - if it's still open by then.

oscarBravo wrote: »
    If this thread hasn't transformed from a whingefest into some useful feedback by tomorrow morning, I'll be locking it - if it's still open by then.

oh look a mod on a power trip what a surprise. does it make you feel like a big man when you lock threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Finding it hard to read so much text-speak, OP.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Finding it hard to read so much text-speak, OP.

don't think its text speak,just bad english.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

oh look a mod on a power trip what a surprise. does it make you feel like a big man when you lock threads?

It doesn't make me feel like a big man, but I'm fed up reading your nonsense so I'm going to lock it anyway. If you have something useful and constructive to say then we genuinely would like to hear it, but getting arsey with other posters because you're not getting your own way isn't the way to approach things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement