Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerd Alert @ The Cottage Bar, Galway City- Monday 5th August

Options
  • 01-08-2013 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Monday night batterings in SSFIV:AE at Galway's Cottage Bar. Casuals start around 7ish; tourney around 9pm. 5quid entry to the tournament and that also gets you a free pint.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Wow, 5 euros for casuals, tourney and a pint!

I think me and my cork buddies will be up to one of these soon. Not this one, but perhaps the next (or any after the 12th of august)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

raah! wrote: »
    Wow, 5 euros for casuals, tourney and a pint!

I think me and my cork buddies will be up to one of these soon. Not this one, but perhaps the next (or any after the 12th of august)

Ah, rock n roll. Glad to hear it. There is one on every monday night.

Tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Probably can't make it tonight but will def be there next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Which one is SSFIV?

• Advertisement

It's Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Version 2012 which is the newest one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Hmm, so how do you decide who gets to play as which character and what is the prize for winning?

You pick whatever character you want, the money is split 50-40-10 (i think or close to that) so first normally gets around 50

That's pretty much the craic alright. You can choose whichever character you like to fight as. One of the boys plays Dan all the time, just for the craic. The prize money is determined by the number of participants, as far as I know. More people means a bigger pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Hmm, so how do you decide who gets to play as which character?
    Anyone can pick any character. Both players can pick the same character if that's what you're wondering.

• Advertisement
Advertisement