Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Lagoon - Whalans 31st October

Options
  • 01-08-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

This guy is quality, and I got meself a ticket as soon as I heard on Monday..

€27 after the ticketmaster fee's was a bit expensive though - reckon cos of being Halloween, they upped the price cos ye can just go into Whelans after the show....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Booking fee on Wav tickets is 50c per ticket. Listened to some of this a few weeks ago and was interesting enough. 24.50 is still pretty steep for semi interested though. Any idea if the live show is anything special?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

yea, I thought it was steep enough, but I've been wanting to see him for ages, and its his first show here, so I didn't think twice -

dunno if he's anything special live, but his two albums are quality - and Whelans is always pretty sweet too,

Advertisement