Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jessie j

Options
  • 01-08-2013 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

does anyone else hate jessie j she is a right dry lunch!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Wouldn't say I hate her, but she seems to be very famous and carry a lot of sway in the music industry for a girl with only 1 real hit single.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

NIMAN wrote: »
    Wouldn't say I hate her, but she seems to be very famous and carry a lot of sway in the music industry for a girl with only 1 real hit single.

3 top 10s with two of them being no.1s says you're wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

She's not a good looking woman and her music isn't that much either. You'd think she wouldn't have a chance. :rolleyes:

It's sad to live through this continued decline in the industry. Dumbing down at a fierce rate and legitimate artists and bands finding it harder and harder to make a dime in the era of digital bullsh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I think she's got an ear for a catchy tune and looks wise she's ok - she's not a minger. That's about all you need these days, her lyrics though are generaly speaking shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cj88

she is a minger and an absolute sack!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,314 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Not my thing. Doesn't really bother me much though, as she's not compulsory. Best of luck to her I suppose? Works hard and all that? People seem to like her...

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

She's a pretty good singer but I don't like her music

• Registered Users Posts: 22,314 ✭✭✭✭endacl

cj88 wrote: »
    she is a minger and an absolute sack!!

You seem quite worked up over her. Was she mean to you?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cj88

i was on a beach before in majorca and she put a sharks fin on her back and pretended she was a shark i saw the fin and thought it was real and fainted!!

Advertisement