Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIdl

Options
  • 01-08-2013 5:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi need a bit of help here got a job in lidl today and on friday i have to go to kildare for induction day (newbridge) i got an email saying its in the Regional Distribution Centre but i dont know where that is can someone give me the exact address so i know where im going and wont get lost or go to the wrong place! thanks will be greatly appreciated! sorry if im in the wrong thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

It's their distribution centre, why not ask them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Or look up the address on Google maps, im pretty sure its not hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

pretty sure its right beside Merck Sharp and Dohme on edge of newbridge town, short walk in direction of Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zebra123

thanks i just wasnt sure where exactly it is

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭shanemul

Merck Sharpe and Dohme don't have a plant in Newbridge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

https://maps.google.ie/maps?hl=en&tab=wlLidl, Athgarvan Road, Newbridge, Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Lots of discrepancies here folks, maybe the OP should drop into any Lidl in Ireland and ask any staff member 'cos we're not going to agree :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Not to worry, I have arranged to go up with OP, I know where it is..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

shanemul wrote: »
    Merck Sharpe and Dohme don't have a plant in Newbridge

my bad, i should have known that, worked there for while. Wyeth Pharma, not MSD.

Advertisement