Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All my children

Options
  • 01-08-2013 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

I havent really ever watched ANY soap operas.....

I have a VHS tape with stuff on it and @ the end of it (Well where I left off) is an episode of ALL MY CHILDREN that my mother loved and watched in the 80s/90s OVER ANALOGUE CABLE!!

I have watched it several times and I love it!! -- Too bad its just 1 episode!! (Looks and sounds excellent) I was somewhat getting into it..... (HAD SOME GOOD 80S MUSIC IN IT!!)

Anyone else here like All my Children?? (I reckon you guys have heard of this show)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 baaah

I asked the wife did she ever hear of this one , but she hasn't. Was it Australian? She remembers Sons and Daughters, and The Sullivans from the 70s and 80s, but this rings no bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

No it was made here in the states...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_My_Children

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I don't remember it but it ran from 1970 to 2011 :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2atbsVAQN8

Theres a load of episodes on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 furbster

I watched it from 1971 until it went off the air. When it was good it was really good, but there were times when the writing was so bad , it was almost unbearable to watch. A couple of years ago, in a bloodbath at ABC, they cancelled both it and it's sister show One Life To Live. An outfit called Prospect Park had them on the internet this past year, but that didn't work out. Now one can only hope that ABC comes to its senses, and brings one or both of them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Yes they should bring them back!!!!! (Drop that crap they replaced them with)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 furbster

I couldn't agree more! I heard somewhere that Katie Couric's show is being cancelled. That would be the perfect spot!

Advertisement