Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Secretary- Cork

Options
  • 01-08-2013 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I have just heard Alliance Medical are recruiting for a medical secretary in Cork city. Thought I might share it with you. Please forward your CV to nadine.daly@alliancemedical.ie
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

had anyone done any course for medical sec or dental recept. Wouldn't mind doing one just kinda to pass time and it would be good on the CV

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Nadine.D wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have just heard Alliance Medical are recruiting for a medical secretary in Cork city. Thought I might share it with you.

Any links to confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

OP, if you post this in the Job Vacancies thread those who are following it will receive notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Nadine.D wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have just heard Alliance Medical are recruiting for a medical secretary in Cork city. Thought I might share it with you.

How did you hear? Did you tell yourself?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85789378&postcount=418
    Alliance Medical are recruiting for a Medical Secretary for one of their medical sites in Cork city. Ideal for someone with a medical secretary back ground with excellent communication skills. Send your CV to nadine.daly@alliancemedical.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nadine.D

It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a medical secretary back ground. Please email me for details. Thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement