Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home broadband issue

Options
  • 01-08-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi there,

Currently having an issue with my broadband. Eircom guys were working on it a few days ago in my area and now there is no internet for me. They took a look and just changed a wire and a splitter. Didn't help at all and that was a few days ago. Have logged the fault with Eircom earlier in the week. Rang today and was on hold for 35 minutes...bit of a joke really. Would appreciate if something can be done.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi there,Currently having an issue with my broadband. Eircom guys were working on it a few days ago in my area and now there is no internet for me. They took a look and just changed a wire and a splitter. Didn't help at all and that was a few days ago. Have logged the fault with Eircom earlier in the week. Rang today and was on hold for 35 minutes...bit of a joke really. Would appreciate if something can be done.
    Hi Spectreon666,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Would you like to PM me your details and I will check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement