Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre unlimited package

Options
  • 01-08-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking at your web site for your efibre and home phone bundles.
    The eFibre unlimited package is €35 for first 6 months then goes to €50.
    It says unlimited off peak local and national calls in the box but below that in the included items and optional extras Unlimited local and national calls - anytime!
    Which is it off peak or anytime?

Thanks,
    Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

markad1 wrote: »
    Hi,I'm looking at your web site for your efibre and home phone bundles.The eFibre unlimited package is €35 for first 6 months then goes to €50.It says unlimited off peak local and national calls in the box but below that in the included items and optional extras Unlimited local and national calls - anytime!Which is it off peak or anytime?Thanks,Mark.
    Hi markad1,

The bundle you are looking at is for off-peak minutes. The anytime package is an extra you can add if you wish.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭markad1

Hi markad1,

The bundle you are looking at is for off-peak minutes. The anytime package is an extra you can add if you wish.

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey I looked again and see it listed under create your own package :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

markad1 wrote: »
    Thanks Tracey I looked again and see it listed under create your own package :-)
    No problem at all :-)

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement