Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Extra sheep in field

• 01-08-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

was looking at my sheep in the downpouring rain last night and found an extra sheep in the flock. no others sheep close by and no obvious owner.

got its tag number, any possible way of getting owner from tag without contacting department?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭jomoloney

sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Farm King

I have a similar issue. I have 3 ewes in a field with 20 ewes of my own - Don't know who owns them or what to do with them. Can I find out who owns them?

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jerdee

I will collect them looking for a few to train me dog ......I will give them back when you want them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Free sheep! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Kill it, cook it, eat it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement