Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barista Course Training

Options
  • 01-08-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I was wondering whether there were any coffee making training courses Around Sligo or Mayo(as in coffee from a café). I liv in Sligo area Failing that, does anyone know where I can get some great experience around town?

I am genuinely interested in all things coffee & really want to get some experience as i have no work experience.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

You could ask in Costa Coffee, though to be honest it's not a hard skill to learn. Didn't take me long to get a handle on it in Oz.

If I were you, I'd invest in a decent coffee maker and teach yourself off youtube videos. It's all in how you hold the milk when heating to get its creamy texture.

Now the art on top when pouring is a talent!! Not really a learned trait if I'm honest, you've either got the knack or you don't.

Advertisement