Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License renewal question

Options
  • 01-08-2013 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Well lads, I've read through the big red link above, and wasn't able to find the answer to my question, so I'm asking here.
    Should I get a confirmation letter from the gardaí for my shotgun renewal, to say they've received it (like a new application).
    I handed it in a month ago, and aside from a phone call asking to confirm my doctors details I've heard nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

The fact you got a call I'm positive. I think you should re dive one but I never did on any of my guns. I wouldn't worry ring the FO for an update if you wanted.

Once your license is t out I'd just wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

My confirmation letters arrived after the licences did!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 17hammer

Just an update on this, I got my renewal grant letter yesterday, so all worries are over

Advertisement