Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage Ireland

Options
  • 01-08-2013 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hello :)
    I'm 20 and have been a keen horse rider since I was 3 years old. A couple of years ago I had to stop though, as prices soared and my parents simply couldn't afford it anymore. Now I'm out of the house and I've been working a while and settled I want to start again. I've spent all my life jumping and doing cross country with the riding stables and now I want to start dressage.

I've looked it up but can't find anywhere that does lessons. I don't have my own horse yet. Does anybody know anywhere that teaches it in Donegal/ Sligo, using their own horses? Also a rough cost? I don't mind travelling for it, as long as it's not too far.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Most places dont advertise lessons as being Dressage only. Your best bet would be to get private lessons at a riding school, where you can focus on your flatwork, as group lessons usually incorporate a bit of everything.

Contact details thread is the best place to start to find a good school.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Here you go! They offer private Dressage lessons for all levels of rider

Plus their dressage instructor competes both her & in the UK

http://www.woodlandsequestrian.ie/home-page.html

Advertisement