Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer

Options
  • 01-08-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi im thinking of signing up to Broadband package with Eircom.

I've tried doing this via your website but it wont let me to sign up for Broadband without choosing a phone package which I do not want.

I've tried calling you support numbers but Im just left on hold.

Can you let me know how I can sign up for a Broadband only package?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Want2know wrote: »
    Hi im thinking of signing up to Broadband package with Eircom.I've tried doing this via your website but it wont let me to sign up for Broadband without choosing a phone package which I do not want.I've tried calling you support numbers but Im just left on hold.Can you let me know how I can sign up for a Broadband only package?
    Hi Want2know,

As far as I'm aware the bundles with phone, broadband and line rental work out cheaper however the best advice I can offer is to contact our sales team on 1800 503 303.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement