Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer care shocking

Options
  • 01-08-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

I recently made a complaint regarding eircoms staff after being quoted one broadband and phone deal and being put on a totally different one.

I was told eircom would listen to all phone calls and get back to me with 12 days as it was such an error made. That was 1 month ago. I rang last week and was fobbed off saying they were extremely busy. I rang yesterday for an update, was put on hold for 20 minutes and then got so mad I hung up.

It's an absolute joke at this stage now and will be carried further should I not receive the package I asked for at the price I was told I would get it.

A shower of gangsters.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    I recently made a complaint regarding eircoms staff after being quoted one broadband and phone deal and being put on a totally different one.I was told eircom would listen to all phone calls and get back to me with 12 days as it was such an error made. That was 1 month ago. I rang last week and was fobbed off saying they were extremely busy. I rang yesterday for an update, was put on hold for 20 minutes and then got so mad I hung up.It's an absolute joke at this stage now and will be carried further should I not receive the package I asked for at the price I was told I would get it.A shower of gangsters.Regards
    Hi Glenviewj,

I am very sorry to hear the issues you are having.

Would you like to PM me your details and I will look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement