Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV Speakers Crackling and Buzzing

• 01-08-2013 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I have a 32" Mirai it's about 5 years old at this stage, the in built speakers starting occasionally buzzing until eventually continuously crackling and buzzing a few weeks ago.

I though I could just plug in my external speakers to the TVs Red and White L + R outputs and bypass the the in built speakers, but unfortunately the sound travels to the Bose speakers too. Is this probably a component on the circuit or amplifier that drives the sound gone?

The TV is perfect apart from this and would really rather not buy a new one right now.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

I think its a known issue with Sony TVs. My TV has the same issue were you able to get it fixed?

Advertisement