Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law with Social Justice Points

Options
  • 01-08-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, can anyone tell me what the points were last year for law with social justice? Can't seem to find the answer anywhere!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

That's a new course that's starting this September. There is no points history yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Wait, I am totally confused, Raphael has obviously posted the answer, but the second poster is right, its the first year of the course there was no intake last year.

I imagine the points were comparable to Law with History or Politics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Guessing the site I pulled it from just put the points from another similar course up. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TALKER92

i have that course down first and i only got 480 realy hoping thats wat the points will be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Phyrexian

If it's higher than Pure Law / The Other Law withs bar Business and Law (because no electives) and you end up in one of them you can still choose all the Social Justice electives and get that noted when you finish your course. Good luck getting into it anyways :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

I got 490 and I have the BCL straight law degree in UCD down first, five points off last years @_@

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TALKER92

****ing thing was 500 points :(

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Commiserations. I'm sure you've more than enough to do Law in loads of Universities though (UCC, NUIG, NUIM, UL, DCU..)

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Right, what happens if my rechecks being me up to 500 from 490? Can I get campus accommodation? And is there any way to check if there's a second round?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I don't think so Seanyboy, I'm afraid. People will have moved in by then, and there'll already be a hefty waiting list of people ahead of you, waiting for people to drop out.

Advertisement