Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Space for new company

Options
  • 01-08-2013 5:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭

I am looking for new office space in the next week or so. Our first full-time employee will be starting off soon. He lives in the southside of Dublin so I would be looking for somewhere in Dublin city or south Dublin. I have a budget of €500 per month.

I am looking for 2 desks and sharing the meeting room. Would hot-desking be the best option? Has anybody tried this and could they give me their experiences? Ideally looking for somewhere in which we could stay for at least 6 months. Sorry if this sounds a bit vague but any recommendations would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Hi,

I tried to to do the same over the past few weeks. It was a nightmare.

The quickest way is to go to one of the serviced office companies, be up front with your budget and you should get a range of office choices. Be ready for the sales pitch once you arrive as the office you wanted has just been let but they have another slightly bigger one etc...... Frustrating.

Other agents just seem to have kip's on offer for that range and then you have all the services in addition to the rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

We have some free desk space available in Dun Laoghaire for a few weeks, more info here.

Mightn't be ideal for your needs but could work for you for a few days at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

I am looking for 2 desks and sharing the meeting room. Would hot-desking be the best option? Has anybody tried this and could they give me their experiences? Ideally looking for somewhere in which we could stay for at least 6 months. Sorry if this sounds a bit vague but any recommendations would be great.

Theres a place in Ballymount - the link business centre www.linkbc.ie It's all about short to medium desk rentals

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭herthabsc

Thanks guys for your responses. Cianos - sorry. I am looking for something on a more longterm basis. Borzai. I will check this out trw.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Pm me your contact details I might be able to help you out with a place in Dublin 2

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you looked at any of the enterprise centres? The Guinness Enterprise Centre might be worth a look, I have office space there. Its up by the Guinness Storehouse and you have access to plenty of meeting rooms if you need to do presentations etc. If you just want to meet a client etc there is the breakout room off the cafe which suits fine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭herthabsc

I have just contacted them. There seems to be a good spirit in the centre. Could you give me some more info re costs involved etc?

Advertisement