Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwater

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

tanko wrote: »
    I've heard that there's plenty of redwater about at the moment, when cattle are let out of sheds can be a dangerous time for it.

Had a cow I bought with it 6 weeks ago. Took her the guts of a week to come round from it. It knocked hell out of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Pidae.m

Proof:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭minerleague

two with redwater last few days (cow and lim bull ), bought in spring 2021 and on the same ground this year ( none last year ), strange in that not sick (not off form and both eating well ) and urine barely red but both had " pipe stem dung " which I would normally see only in more advanced cases. Water clear by evening after imizol. Couldn't see much ticks either

Advertisement