Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a commercial kitchen to rent

• 01-08-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am looking for a small commercial kitchen to rent in Dublin or Kildare. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,405 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

What about a sports club, lots have kitchens that are unused during the week and quite a good standard. My rugby club had ours upgraded a few years ago and its pretty good but under used. We are in south dublin near stepaside/sandyford. I could put you in touch with someone in management if you wanted just PM me. But Im sure plenty of clubs would be glad of doing some business with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I know its not Kildare or Dublin but theres a place in Navan that does it and for people looking to expand or test a brand before getting their own kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bomay

salmocab wrote: »
    What about a sports club, lots have kitchens that are unused during the week and quite a good standard. My rugby club had ours upgraded a few years ago and its pretty good but under used. We are in south dublin near stepaside/sandyford. I could put you in touch with someone in management if you wanted just PM me. But Im sure plenty of clubs would be glad of doing some business with you.

Would be really interested in getting in touch with your management. How do I PM you?

Bomay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Madiller29

spade enterprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Larlar1990

Hey, could you please send me the information on this sport club..I am also looking to rent a commercial kitchen,Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 foodnews

are you still looking for a commercial kitchen to rent? I know of one near the O2 in Dublin....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

foodnews, I hope you're not thinking of advertising again the forums.
    You were sent a PM earlier today directing you towards Adverts.ie

Advertisement