Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missus Caught Speeding

• 01-08-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Just what i don't need right now!

Summons just delivered by local Gardaí in my name for speeding in February. Only thing was on that date i was in the Canaries so it was obviously the missus :mad:

So she was caught doing 104kph in an 80 kph by a white van which i have only been told only took her 6 months to tell me!!

So how what to I do considering she was driving and furthermore I've seen that van on a few occasions and he parks on the hard shoulder next to a turn off :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

Just what i don't need right now!

Summons just delivered by local Gardaí in my name for speeding in February. Only thing was on that date i was in the Canaries so it was obviously the missus :mad:

So she was caught doing 104kph in an 80 kph by a white van which i have only been told only took her 6 months to tell me!!

So how what to I do considering she was driving and furthermore I've seen that van on a few occasions and he parks on the hard shoulder next to a turn off :mad:

Dont take the risk on doing the days in default. Plenty of room in the Dochas

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭camphor

Dont take the risk on doing the days in default. Plenty of room in the Dochas

Dochas is overcrowded. Obviously you haven't been in recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The first thing you need to do is fill out the form saying it wasn't you and put the name of the person it was on the form. Send it back to Tipperary and they'll reissue the fine in the name of the guilty party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

ken wrote: »
    The first thing you need to do is fill out the form saying it wasn't you and put the name of the person it was on the form. Send it back to Tipperary and they'll reissue the fine in the name of the guilty party.

Late for that summons has issued. OP recent case may help, http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/coveney-embarrassed-by-speeding-summons-29450022.html

Advertisement