Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with quicktackle.ie?

Options
  • 01-08-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,
    just wanted to order something from quicktackle.ie but I could not find any experience with this shop. I do not even know where this shop is located because there is no address on the website.
    So does anyone know this shop?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

jcorey wrote: »
    Hi,
    just wanted to order something from quicktackle.ie but I could not find any experience with this shop. I do not even know where this shop is located because there is no address on the website.

Id say they are either in the UK or up in NI.

Their website talks about "standard shipping to Ireland"..so that leads me to believe they aint in the ROI.

I dont know how good or bad they may be...but if adverts.ie is anything to go by,then thats alot of items withdrawn from sale.

http://www.adverts.ie/member/659024

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

paddy147 wrote: »
    Id say they are either in the UK or up in NI.

I dont know how good or bad they may be...but if adverts.ie is anything to go by,then thats alot of items withdrawn from sale.

http://www.adverts.ie/member/659024

That doesn't mean anything!! They are a online shop who advertise on adverts too.....if they sell something on their online shop first and they don't have any left in stock then they will withdraw the item...simple!

Paddy you seem to be commenting on a lot of posts lately with untruths or before you have done your homework.....

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Hi,

Oh OP, I'm sure they are grand, I have been looking at some of their stuff lately...seems like a good price plus they use paypal so your completely covered!

That doesn't mean anything!! They are a online shop who advertise on adverts too.....if they sell something on their online shop first and they don't have any left in stock then they will withdraw the item...simple!

Paddy you seem to be commenting on a lot of posts lately with untruths or before you have done your homework.....

You could try and actually quote my "entire post" and not just the bit you you want to use to make an issue up with.

Feel free to PM me and eh "show me" all these threads and posts here on the angling forum with "untruths"...;)

But please dont take this thread off topic.

Regards.

@ jcorey.......

Just found a landline number for Quicktackle.ie

Its a Dublin number.........(01) 9010489

Maybe give them a call and ask for their shop location and say you want to stop by and visit their shop with a view to buying tackle from them.

They may not have an actual shop,just a business depot/warehouse that they send stuff out from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭dmc17

Hi,

Yep, the brother ordered a few bits from them last week. Few days of a delay due to circumstances outside their control but threw in a little voucher to make up for it so all good :)

Advertisement