Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Alarm

Options
  • 01-08-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

When I came back from work today the external blue light was flashing on the bell box, also a red light is lit up next to the bell symbol on the internal keypad.

I am unable to set the alarm, Any ideas what's going on?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you entering your code correctly?
    Press 0 first & try it again.
    Also try the factory code 0 1122
    When you enter your code are there just stars staying on the screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭782378

Thanks Koolkid really appreciate your help,

01122 didn't work.
    I input 0 before the alarm code and the red light on the key pad disappeared. The alarm still won't set though and now a 'Bell Tamper' message is showing on the Keypad.

There was very heavy rain today, I wonder did this set the ' Bell Tamper' message off.

Any ideas how to reset this?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes it's a problem with the external bell or connections to the external bell.

Advertisement