Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy A PS Vita Charger On Its Own?

Options
  • 01-08-2013 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hello. I couple of months back, my PS Vita charger stopped working seemingly randomly. Does anybody know where I can get one for sale on its own without the console? The plug would have to be useable in Irish plug sockets, and I'd prefer if I could get one like the charger shipped with the console that has the USB adapter available for use with PCs/PS3s etc as well as the charger.:)

Comments

Check out Ebay or Amazon.

Doesn't matter if it's got a continental plug, don't you have the old power cable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

The power cable is the end that's broken. I can't charge it anymore from the mains meaning the maximum voltage is much lower than it would be if I didn't use the USB on the computer or PS3.

The mains cable or the usb cable is broken ?

Is the charger unit itself working ?

The mains cable would not be a problem if getting it on Ebay from the continent as you could either put on an Irish/U.K plug or get an adaptor.

The mains cable doesn't work at all. The USB unit did work but it was a bit hit and miss with the PS3 and PC. I usually had to stategically position it so it would actually charge, so I might want one of those too. I'd like a complete unit preferably but I definitely need a mains cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

• Advertisement

That doesn't seem too bad, a fair enough price. I'm price comparing from a direct order but I don't have a figure yet, or if it's even available. Cheers for the link cadete.

Advertisement