Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help getting work experience with bookkeeping, payroll or spreadsheets

Options
  • 01-08-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I find myself in a bit of a bind and really hoping there is some one here who can help me. I've been doing a bookkeeping and payroll course for the last four months and part of the requirements is that we get two weeks work experience. This started as having to be in payroll or bookkeeping, to any office work at all.

I've tried numerous places either by calling in, by email and phone calls but just getting a flat refusal everywhere I go. The work experience is to last for two weeks and, to make things awkward, runs from a Wednesday to a Tuesday (26th august - 4th Sept)

If there is anyone who is willing to have a look at my cv please send me a pm. Any type of office work is acceptable to the course providers now seen as so few are able to get a position. I would be extremely grateful for any help at all.

Thank you for considering this

John.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'm sympathetic to the situation you find yourself in but this is just a bit spammy so I'll lock it up.

PM the OP if you can help.

Here's a link to the City jobs (asking/offering) sticky if you fancy reposting this over there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement