Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conference Championship Fixtures

Options
  • 02-08-2013 12:32am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jets @ Jags
    Packers @ Giants

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Change the length of the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

To 4 min quarters.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Good point, I'll do it this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Mikey Monday would be best for me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Good luck again to all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Vince Young will attempt to pack Aaron Rodgers bags for a Superbowl trip by upsetting the Giants.

Would be available late tonight but if not it'd be Monday as I've a friend's wedding tomorrow which will likely prevent me from being sober again until Monday.

What suits the Giants???

Mikey Monday would be best for me.

That suits me, can you do 10.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Nelbert wrote: »
    Vince Young will attempt to pack Aaron Rodgers bags for a Superbowl trip by upsetting the Giants.
    Would be available late tonight but if not it'd be Monday as I've a friend's wedding tomorrow which will likely prevent me from being sober again until Monday.

What suits the Giants???

Working at 8 tonight. So latest I can play is 7. Mon

Could you start in the next 20-30 mins????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

If you guys play now the quarters will be left at 8 mins for the conf championships.

• Advertisement

Packers win! I can see why everyone struggled against the giants run game. Took me over a quarter to slow it down and I never really stopped it.
    Will try a match report later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Well done on the game, only thing that annoyed me was Greg Jennings. Having my top cb, ss and fs constantly with triple coverage on him and him still getting seperation :-( some serious madden flaw there

empacher wrote: »
    Well done on the game, only thing that annoyed me was Greg Jennings. Having my top cb, ss and fs constantly with triple coverage on him and him still getting seperation :-( some serious madden flaw there

Similar to your TE in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Would it annoy you more if in one of our failed games he was injured for rest of season :S

gufc21 wrote: »
    Would it annoy you more if in one of our failed games he was injured for rest of season :S

The madden gods appear to have chosen Vince Young to lead a revolution...... With Jennings as his right hand man...

It appeared as though you were just moving them though, not necessarily changing their coverage (at least in some cases) so which ever one you didn't control yourself was sprinting back to get to whatever zone or man they were meant to be in/on.

Jennings Route Running, Release, Catching and Catch in traffic are all upgraded to 99 so if there is even a small opening he is awesome regardless of who is or isn't around him.

Nelbert wrote: »
    It appeared as though you were just moving them though, not necessarily changing their coverage (at least in some cases) so which ever one you didn't control yourself was sprinting back to get to whatever zone or man they were meant to be in/on.

Jennings Route Running, Release, Catching and Catch in traffic are all upgraded to 99 so if there is even a small opening he is awesome regardless of who is or isn't around him.

Mikey I can't do tonight, can you do tmrw ?

Mikey I can't do tonight, can you do tmrw ?

Yeah I should be around tomorrow.

Erm... Nelbert, I think the Green Bay Packers are monitoring your franchise...

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/364500554124238849

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Erm... Nelbert, I think the Green Bay Packers are monitoring your franchise...

https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/364500554124238849

I know I chuckled when I read it. Wonderful irony!

Just to be clear though this is NOT a Bledsoe / Brady will they won't they decision for the Boards Superbowl. There is no controversy!

Rodgers will play.

• Advertisement

whats the earliest you can play mikey ?

whats the earliest you can play mikey ?

Pretty much any time dude.

say in 40 mins ?

say in 40 mins ?

Sorry I didn't see that, I had to run out, and now I'm playing footy at 7 so earliest I can play is 8.30.

I cant play that late,, how early can you do tmrw ?

I cant play that late,, how early can you do tmrw ?

Busy all day tomorrow unfortunately. Thursday should be free though.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Busy all day tomorrow unfortunately. Thursday should be free though.

Cool

Dave I'll actually be at a wedding on Thursday, can do Friday though!

Jesus lads! Get it done! People are waiting on the final draft order!

• Advertisement

Jesus lads! Get it done! People are waiting on the final draft order!

My finger is over the sim button.

Advertisement