Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conference Championship Fixtures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Dave I'll actually be at a wedding on Thursday, can do Friday though!

I can do early friday, I'm going down to Wexford on friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I can do early friday, I'm going down to Wexford on friday night

I can do tonight now actually Dave. Anytime from now.

How much change is there actually going to be when Dave wins the superbowl though? You could very easily do the draft order now.

I can do tonight now actually Dave. Anytime from now.

How much change is there actually going to be when Dave wins the superbowl though? You could very easily do the draft order now.

well i couldn't do it after you said first time you couldn't. Realistically its Monday , what time monday could you do ?

Also whoever wins might want to do double duty with Packers that night to get it done?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

By the time this game gets done i'll look like this

RipVanWinkle6.jpg

Dave if you're trying to hold onto the boards madden league just dont leave :D

Monday I can do any time apart from footy at 9-10.30, so any time before 8 or after 10.30.

• Advertisement

check your pm's mikey !

Heli---

Had organised to play mikey tonight at 10ish, he cant make it at all. What should we do ?

If I'm honest i just want to get the last 2 games of madden out of the way.

Dave

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

When's the earliest you guys can do it?

I could do Wednesday afternoon, but other than that the next time I can do is Thursday night.

Mikey what's your availability?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Really regret rushing to get Packers versus Giants done so quick!

I can definitely do Wednesday afternoon.

Right get it done lads or the sim gods await

Can you both give indicative availability for Superbowl which ill work around?

I can definitely do Wednesday afternoon.

Say 3/4 ?

Superbowl if I win , Thursday night from 10pm, otherwise Sunday from 8pm

Wednesday at 3, Dave.

Nelbert, I won't win but if Dave gets kidnapped and held for ransom I can play Thursday evening or up to about 7 on Friday.

The Jags... win?

Jets 14-17 Jaguars.

MJD goes down injured in the 1st quarter, sprained ankle, out for game. I actually still am not sure how I managed to sneak this, looking at the stats, I had only 41 rushing yards. Tebow, although only 11 for 13 passing, was absolutely huge and came through in the clutch, in particular 2 deep balls, one on 3rd and 17, the other when trailing 14-10 and Nicks brought it down at the 3 yard line. My D was huge all game too, I went with a "bend, don't break" attitude and although Dave got his TD when he "broke" my coverage on a long gainer, I was very happy with how the unit operated.

Jags scored first, a very risky pass to Heath Miller, followed by a FG to take a 10-0 lead into half time. Dave came roaring back and got a long TD to hill who got free through the middle and couldnt be caught, Dave then forced a punt and struck again, punching the ball in close with Stephens Howling. Tebow led the Jags downfield, and but after a sack on 1st down I decided to go for it, Nicks got ahead of his man and Tebow flew a perfect ball down to the 3 yard line. Rookie HB Justice Lewis got over the line. My D then forced Dave to punt, and I was working my way downfield when a pass to Nicks on a slant was jarred loose and the Jets got one of this crazy picks where he grabs it off his shoelaces, I thought my luck had run out, but then Simon Cox jumped a route on a Bench to grab a HUGE pick and Lewis was able to run the clock out.

Good game Dave, don't know where that game came from personally but cheers for being a gent and hopefully I'll catch you on PFL in M25.

Nelbert, MJD is fit for the Superbowl, Thursday isn't great for me, hows your Friday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll advance to the superbowl tonight, then I'm trading in this game.

Well done to both of you for making the Superbowl.

Well played Mikey, Better player one, super D all game.

Gutted ,,, I'm the marty schottenheimer of Madden.

Good luck to both players !

Nice win Mikey, unlucky Dave

onwards to the biggest sporting event in history (well american history!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Week advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Well done fellas on making the Superbowl. It just proves how good the draft system in place for the leagues here is. Nelbert had the #3 pick and ends up making the Superbowl this year.

Paully D wrote: »
    Well done fellas on making the Superbowl. It just proves how good the draft system in place for the leagues here is. Nelbert had the #3 pick and ends up making the Superbowl this year.

I attribute that number 3 to Vince Young and the Chiefs of Madden 12......

Probably shouldn't have got a team as good as the Packers but by Madden 15 it'll balance out (I'm expecting a poor team for Madden 14).

No one interested in continuing this franchise in Madden 13 so I can keep the Packers? Bueller? Anyone?

Mikey I can play late tonight if you're interested i.e. 11pm onwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Congrats to both!!

Nelbert wrote: »
    Mikey I can play late tonight if you're interested i.e. 11pm onwards?

I can actually play all day if you can? I may or may not be able to do 11pm, I'll let you know later.

I can actually play all day if you can? I may or may not be able to do 11pm, I'll let you know later.

I'm in work till 5. May be able to play about 5:30 or 6:00 not sure yet.

Ok, keep me in the loop.

Should be home in next 20-30 if you want to do it then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I predict....jags 24, packers 21

Advertisement