Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's a job expo, but not as you know it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

I wonder will they try and get them all on the "Internships" every employer in the country seems to be using :P

In all seriousness though, it was bound to happen. They want people with 2+ years post grad experience. Well as companies haven't been taking on grads, the stream of those with experience had to dry up at some stage.

It's not a bad idea by Robert Walters. Now we just need more Irish companies to start recognising the experience gained in Australia and look to adapt Irish industry to utilize those skills. I myself have developed knowledge of an industry that barely even exists in Ireland yet but could be highly profitable if correctly implemented!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Dats_rite

Batgurl wrote: »
    I wonder will they try and get them all on the "Internships" every employer in the country seems to be using :P

In all seriousness though, it was bound to happen. They want people with 2+ years post grad experience. Well as companies haven't been taking on grads, the stream of those with experience had to dry up at some stage.

It's not a bad idea by Robert Walters. Now we just need more Irish companies to start recognising the experience gained in Australia and look to adapt Irish industry to utilize those skills. I myself have developed knowledge of an industry that barely even exists in Ireland yet but could be highly profitable if correctly implemented!

Whats the industry that doesnt exist in Ireland?

Looking for ideas for a profitable start up company!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Dats_rite wrote: »
    Whats the industry that doesnt exist in Ireland?

The Construction Industry :pac:

i will just go and sit in the corner for 10 minutes and think about what I have just done

Advertisement