Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to learn all about computers

Options
  • 02-08-2013 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys i need some help.
    I'm wondering can anyone recommend a good, free, step by step online course for learning ALL about computers.

My current knowledge of computers doesn't stretch much further than pressing the power button and logging onto facebook. But i'm willing and determined to learn as much as possible!

I want to learn as much as possible starting from the ground up but really need an in depth STEP BY STEP guide to help me.
    I what to learn the lingo and what all the terms mean and do like RAM, ROM, drivers and words like malware and firmware and stuff like that. Too things like hardware and programming.

I am really determined to learn anything and everything i can and really do appreciate any help you give, thanks in advance ;-)

Comments

Advertisement