Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat or house rental with small dog...?

Options
  • 02-08-2013 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, my wife and I are planning to re-locate to Ireland from the USA with a small dog. We are planning to live in Greystones and would be looking for a flat or house for rent that allows dogs. I am not having very much luck and it appears our options are extremely limited. Any recommendations?

Mark
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Wish this was in a few months time lol, weve been renting an apartment at the back of our house for the last 10 years to a girl with 2 elderly King Chas spaniels and a cat, weve a GSD a whippet and a Jack Russel, and a cat.... She has a sepertate fenced off area for hers and its worked out great, Im a veterinary nurse, and look after her furries when shes away, and vice a versa, shes planning on leaving over the next few months and Im planning on advertising with the emphasis on the dog allowed/looked after element.. It is hard to find places that are dog friendly here, and I dont understand why, much prefer it to children lol... Good luck with your search..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 teaks

Thanks for the reply! We wouldn't actually move until January or February, I'm just starting to do research now. That sounds like a great arrangement. Let me know if you are interested to discuss further - we will be doing an exploratory visit in September and could stop by to check it out...

Advertisement