Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile Network Problem

Options
  • 02-08-2013 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

I'm living in NewTwoPotHouse and until this week i had ok network coverage from eMobile in my house. This week i get no coverage unless i stand by a window.

Has there been a change to the network in the last week? I can't even make phone calls at the moment unless i leave the house.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

TBi wrote: »
    I'm living in NewTwoPotHouse and until this week i had ok network coverage from eMobile in my house. This week i get no coverage unless i stand by a window.

Has there been a change to the network in the last week? I can't even make phone calls at the moment unless i leave the house.
    Sorry to hear of your coverage issues TBi,

Could you remove the battery from your phone while switched on then switch the phone back on. Does this resolve the issue?

If not could you PM me your mobile number PIN and the location you are having this issue I will get this investigated.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

iPhone so unless you want me to void warranty i can't remove battery :)

I've tried turning the phone off and on again but that didn't work. Coverage is fine at work.

iPhone so unless you want me to void warranty i can't remove battery

I've tried turning the phone off and on again but that didn't work. Coverage is fine at work.
    Hi TBi,

My apologies, Could you switch your phone into airplane mode for 15 minutes and then switch the phone back on does this make any difference?

Grainne

Hi TBi,

My apologies, Could you switch your phone into airplane mode for 15 minutes and then switch the phone back on does this make any difference?

Grainne

Tried that. Still problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭alo1587

Its a network problem for sure,I work in Newtowpothouse and the coverage is almost non existent,many of my colleagues on eMobile have no coverage/no service either

• Advertisement

Good to know it's not just me. It's annoying waking up with no connection. 

Hopefully eMobile will sort it out soon.

20 minutes on hold with customer service before i hung up... unfortunately i can't spend all day listening to Snow Patrol.

Network is down again in NewTwoPotHouse. Any indication of when it will be up again?

This is quite annoying. I need to receive calls in the morning, at this rate i'll have to change provider.

Called up customer care and got the whole "you must turn on airplane mode and if that doesn't work you must try your sim in another phone" spiel.

I mentioned that i was calling on the phone itself (just in a different area) so the phone must be ok.

Turns out there is a network fault in the area, and was a few weeks ago. Would be nice if ye trusted your customer and actually checked the network when we say there is a problem.

Called up customer care and got the whole "you must turn on airplane mode and if that doesn't work you must try your sim in another phone" spiel.

I mentioned that i was calling on the phone itself (just in a different area) so the phone must be ok.

Turns out there is a network fault in the area, and was a few weeks ago. Would be nice if ye trusted your customer and actually checked the network when we say there is a problem.
    Sorry to hear there is an issue with coverage in your area TBi.

I will check this out for you with our technical team and will advise.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement