Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Pharmacy Store Locator?

Options
  • 02-08-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for Tesco Pharmacy somewhere in the vicinity of Dublin or in Dublin itself.

Store locator on the tesco website is far from useful - it's funny because the UK version has a far better website for some reason.

Google search only gives me articles from 3 years ago about the loss of jobs etc. and no actual store locations....

Help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I think Naas has the only actual Tesco Pharmacy. I know Clearwater has a pharmacy within it, but it is run by the same pharmacy that is outside in the actual group of shops.

EDIT: Balbriggan does too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Clare Hall, Balbriggan in Dublin.

Naas, Newbridge, Portlaoise outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Yeah help me too.... <_<

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

Lol. I'm asking because they are generally cheaper and I need to stock up on some meds. That's interesting though, heh.

Advertisement