Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repair Blundstones

Options
  • 02-08-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Hello all. Not sure if I am posting in the right section....

I have a few pairs of Blundstone paddock boots that could use some tidying up. One pair has torn elastic where the dog decided to snack, and another pair has what I can only describe as crumbling soles (strange).

Does anyone know a good mender in the midlands or dublin area for this type of boot.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

In Kildare, in Kilcullen there is a shoemaker called Peacocks (just up from Berneys saddlery, past the bridge) who makes riding boots, custom boots/shoes, he has repaired my daughters seriously falling apart but much loved Ariats. You could call him? Also, in Naas, there is a chap making and selling riding boots, saddles, tack (as well as other leather products) - in the funny little cluster of stalls/market stands beside Marks & Spenser on the main street. I dont know if he does repairs though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Thanks a lot! This is really useful info. I will try Peacocks. Sounds very promising :)

Advertisement