Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with bluehost.com

Options
  • 02-08-2013 5:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9

Is there anyone out there having trouble with bluehost.com? We created an Irish news site called <snip>.com that is hosted by bluehost.com and it seems to be up and down a lot over the last few days :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Just as a heads up - I host a couple of sites on another provider (we're not meant to discuss hosting - tiz a capital offence). Anyway they had difficulty over the week with a data provider further 'upstream' - maybe the same is happening with your provider.

I take it all back - Im getting a timeout on your page - something is amiss.

Here is ahandy one - just as an independent verification of up/down. Register with Internetseer and it will send you a weekly report on you sites status and an alert if it drops for over a certain period
    http://www.internetseer.com/

C

Actually - maybe its not a bad this as you are a parasitic site 'lifting' stories from media sites and rehashing them on your site - but not doing anything for them.
    Stay as a 404 please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 colindonohue

i just was looking for information about bluehost.com but i am sorry you feel that way about our site. <snip>.com provides links to the original site so it is in reality doing what any google search does. we just have focused on local irish news.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 colindonohue

Thanks for the information that you did provide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No hosting discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement