Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow housemate

Options
  • 02-08-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for a housemate maybe two .Im a first year but im 21. Want to find people who arent party animals,dont mind a drink myself but just not wanting to share with apsolute lunaticks bringing half the I.T back with them at 4am which happened me first time round in college.pm me if interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Better chance if you post on Carlow IT board, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

As found here!

Contact the Accommodation Officer in the IT. I'm sure he/she could point you in the direction of some 4th years who mostly want to keep their heads down for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Doyler87

Hi there. I'm also looking for a place. Mail me back if interested. I'm 25 in second year, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 strutt_it

Single room in cathedral close going for 200pm plus bills to be split, 2 girls and one guy so far, all second years, lemme know if you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Doyler87

Thanks. I want a double room ensuite if I could get one. I'm a second year transfer from dublin into business management.

• Advertisement
Advertisement