Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No signal on new wireless internet connection

• 02-08-2013 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

ok this may be in the wrong forum so im half expecting this thread to be moved!

Im hoping someone may be able to help me out here. Ive got an old O2 modem which connects into my laptop. Connection on it is fine, but its old and want to get something with more GB on it for faster speed. Ive gotten a Mobile WiFi but theres absolutely no signal on it. As soon as I switch it on and move around house to get signal, no joy. Still under contract with O2 but have 7 days to cancel. Why would my 6 year old modem be working alot better signal wise than something that should be twice as fast as it?!?

Advertisement