Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cockatiel missing!!! Please help! [found]

Options
  • 02-08-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys,

my little cockatiel just flew away, out of the door in Sceilg ard, headford road... His name is Bart, he has grey/white feathers and his head is yellow with red patches at the cheeks.

He is very friendly and curious, he loves to sing and knows the Game of thrones intro tune, he can sing the first couple of bars of that. (If you whistle that he might come to you, but he loves whistling in general, anyway)

He does not like fingers/to be touched, but he is affectionate and flies onto heads and shoulders, sometimes fingers of people. He can say "Hey Bart".
    If you see him please give me a shout!!!

I would say, at the moment he probably has the greatest time of his life, flying through the sky, but in fact there are a lot of dangers (crows for example), and not much food he would know how to get... So please help me having a look for him!

Thanks, Tanna
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi Tanna, we'll keep an eye out.
    Would you have a pic or two of the bird?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

biko wrote: »
    Hi Tanna, we'll keep an eye out.
    Would you have a pic or two of the bird?

last time I asked for a pic of a bird around here I got an infraction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Flyingbird

Hey guys, I'm glad to report a happy end! Bart has been found by that lovely fella who caught it and brought it back, his wife then found one of my flyers and called me... they didnt even accept my reward... I am very relieved and grateful, there are great people out in that world!
    Birdie was a bit starved and exhausted, but is now sittin sleepy in the door of the cage, he stuffed his wee yellow face earlier.
    Cheers for open eyes and good humour, Tanna :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,429 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nice one! Stick up a pic of him back home if you can. It would make a nice ending to the Thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Delighted. Good thinking doing up flyers.

Well done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, thanks for updating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement