Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hit & Kick cat

• 02-08-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi all,
    I just saw my neighbor hit than kick a cat that was just sleeping on the pillar of his gate. This guy is in his late 50's so its not just some kid doing it. I am an animal lover and seeing him do this has left me fuming.
    Wondering what can be done about this if anything at all?
    cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Did you say anything to him? It didn't have to be confrontational, just something like "Ah here, was there any need for that?"

At least then he'd be aware he was seen and it may discourage him from doing it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

People, letting out their aggression on an animal, which does not any harm? I won't feel any pity, if he gets scratched by a cat one day, tbh :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Bored prick. He'll hit the wrong person's cat some day and regret it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Bored prick. He'll hit the wrong person's cat some day and regret it.

If he would go anywhere near one of my two toms, I would have a serious word with him, that's for sure. Nothing offensive alright, but someone like him has to learn, that aggression towards animals is no way to cancel out a lack of self esteeem.

Advertisement