Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat with young children in Tralee

Options
  • 02-08-2013 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Good places to eat with kids in Tralee ?
    Not fast food joints !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Yummy cafe just off the square: I was in there for the first time last weekend and it is as child friendly as you can get. They have an enclosed area in the place for kids to play with toy kitchens and loads of bits and pieces and in one of the cupboards by the door they have etch a sketches (not that my 1 year old had much interest but there was loads of kids in there!). Honestly the most child friendly place on the town: plenty of space for buggies too if they're needed and the kids menu isn't too bad either.

Aside from there Ballyroe is very kid friendly too, and the Streat in Manor would have been my favourite before I went to Yummy last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pickled101

You don't mention the age of the kids so here are some places I've been to in Tralee over the last few years with my kids aged 5 and 9

The Earl of Desmond is great, lots of room for the kids.
    That Chinese beside McDonalds
    The Meadowlands
    Manor Hotel
    The Carlton

Ok I see a pattern, Hotels do have more room than restaurants so the kids can roam around if they get bored.

Advertisement