Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deanshall Bishopstown

Options
  • 03-08-2013 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi i will be starting my hdip in crawford in september and have booked into a three bedroom apartment in deanshall bishopstown. their website says overnight guests are permitted once they are signed in however i received my lease agreement in the post today and it says that there are to be no guests in the complex past midnight under any circumstances?

im wondering if anyone has stayed there and has any advice for me about what the story is? and is that rule enforced etc? it would be nice to know that it is possible for my bf to stay the night after travelling down from galway?

thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

Hi Emma, the Bishopstown DeansHall complex is more for CIT students so maybe if you posted in the CIT section, you might get a better reply. I lived in the Deanshall in the city when I was in first year and never had any problems with overnight guests. They tell you not to have people over but they don't strictly enforce it. There's so many people living in the complex that they're not going to know who lives there and who doesn't. Most of my housemates had people stay over. I'm sure the Bishopstown complex is similar enough.

Advertisement