Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Front Stateside

Options
  • 03-08-2013 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Im intersted in the USA 12 month graduate visa with USIT. At the minute I would have enough money to take me over and keep me going for a short while. Im just wondering about job prospects in Manhattan or Vegas? Ive graduated from the University of Ulster with a 2:2 Degree in accountancy. I would be fairly open minded when it comes to what type of job I do - maybe try and get into a bank. Are there openings in this area? How hard is it to get a graduate position? Any information greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Take a look at Craigslist job openings, its usually the first place people start to look. You could also try Linkedin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭clairefontaine

Im intersted in the USA 12 month graduate visa with USIT. At the minute I would have enough money to take me over and keep me going for a short while. Im just wondering about job prospects in Manhattan or Vegas? Ive graduated from the University of Ulster with a 2:2 Degree in accountancy. I would be fairly open minded when it comes to what type of job I do - maybe try and get into a bank. Are there openings in this area? How hard is it to get a graduate position? Any information greatly appreciated

I know in my area there are lots of openings for tellers. I don't know about higher ranking positions, you may want something more.

Manhattan is very expensive. Plan and think carefully if that's where you choose to go. Can't comment on Vegas.

Advertisement