Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpentry Skills Assessment

Options
  • 03-08-2013 6:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Howdy folks, I'm applying for residency through my employer via the direct entry route. I'm doing a technical interview Monday morning down in Melbourne with Vetassess for Carpentry, has anybody else done this interview? Anybody tell me what kind of questions they ask?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Never done it or know anyone who has attended the interview, but its aimed ensuring that the applicants have completed at least 4 years in their industry, so you would think the questions are aimed at someone who has completed the 4th year of a apprenticeship.

How long have been in the trade for.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 buffalo909

Well I've been doing it for eight years, last four in Australia as a formwork carpenter, just interested to know what anyone elses experienced had been doing the interview. Its an expensive interview so don't want to arse it up....

Advertisement