Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech c270 Webcam

Options
  • 03-08-2013 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I got a new Logitech c270 webcam. The camera looks good and there are good reviews online. However, I am getting alot of feeback from the speakers in the microphone. I looked for any software controls, but it seems to be a simple enough plug and play device. Has anyone had this problem before ? Is there a recommended location for speakers ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

dgtech wrote: »
    I got a new Logitech c270 webcam. The camera looks good and there are good reviews online. However, I am getting alot of feedback from the speakers in the microphone. I looked for any software controls, but it seems to be a simple enough plug and play device. Has anyone had this problem before ? Is there a recommended location for speakers ?

I have the same camera, no problems with feedback. 2.1 speaker system, subwoofer under the desk, and two satellites to the left and right of the monitor (on which the webcam is mounted).

It came with logitech camera software if you dig out the disc or try their website

Advertisement