Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price for broadband only

Options
  • 03-08-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi, i have broadband bundle with eircom paying around e62 each month. as i am not using home phone i would like to pay just for the internet. what will be the price for that? my line is up to 24mb in Cashel. your competition offers this for e35 a month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kris_2021 wrote: »
    Hi, i have broadband bundle with eircom paying around e62 each month. as i am not using home phone i would like to pay just for the internet. what will be the price for that? my line is up to 24mb in Cashel. your competition offers this for e35 a month.

Hi kris_2021

The best advice I can offer is to contacteircom accounts on free phone 1901 but specifically chose option 4 and then 3 after entering your landline number to discuss a cheaper option.

Line rental is required for broadband andit always cheaper to bundle line rental, broadband and calls than paying standalone broadband and line rental.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement