Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Postgrad accommodation Dublin

Options
  • 03-08-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm a 21 year old female looking for a room to rent in Dublin for the new academic year as ill be doing a masters in trinity. My budget can stretch to 600. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deestaunton

Accommodation here may be suitable in Kilmainham. Beside James Hospital Luas line too. Available from Oct 1st.
    http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=731578

• Registered Users Posts: 5 VOR74

Ni_Mo wrote: »
    I'm a 21 year old female looking for a room to rent in Dublin for the new academic year as ill be doing a masters in trinity. My budget can stretch to 600. Thanks

Hi I have a double room to let. €370 pm which includes utility bills. 10 mins on the bus to town. Beaumont, just off the malahide road. Plenty of buses to choose from.

Advertisement