Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an LP/Cassette/CD

Options
  • 03-08-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

there was a band from Castleblayney some 15-20 years ago called "The Outlaws" their genre was traditional with a pinch of humour.. they released an album called "Carrickmacross On A Cold Winter's Night". i used to have that album, but as you do, i lent it to someone and it was never returned... :( i have been looking for another copy ever since, and cannot seem to find anything. does anybody on here have it? if so, would it be too much to ask for a copy of it?? thank you all in advance....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭maccored

thats only 5 years ago though

actually, thats just a compilation ... doh! my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bud1970

maccored wrote: »
    actually, thats just a compilation ... doh! my bad.
    ya, i'd already came on that one myself... cant find in for download anywhere... even in torrents.... anybody got a copy in their music collection somewhere???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,618 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Maybe check the local charity shops or second hand record stores with the bargain bin section.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

bud1970 wrote: »
    there was a band from Castleblayney some 15-20 years ago called "The Outlaws" their genre was traditional with a pinch of humour.. they released an album called "Carrickmacross On A Cold Winter's Night". i used to have that album, but as you do, i lent it to someone and it was never returned... :( i have been looking for another copy ever since, and cannot seem to find anything. does anybody on here have it? if so, would it be too much to ask for a copy of it?? thank you all in advance....

these like?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bud1970

Thats them!! :D what im actually really wanting to get is a song called "the song of the goolies" its feckin' hilarious!!! still looking....

Advertisement