Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit where credit is due :-)

Options
  • 03-08-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭

Just a quick word to say, I was into eMobile customer care, had an issue with a topup promotion. The issue was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

I feel it's important to outline the good as well as the bad when it comes to customer care (most people only post on boards about the latter). Unfortunately I did not get the guys name on the phone.

Anyways, thank you eMobile, I'm one happy customer :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

davo2001 wrote: »
    Just a quick word to say, I was into eMobile customer care, had an issue with a topup promotion. The issue was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

I feel it's important to outline the good as well as the bad when it comes to customer care (most people only post on boards about the latter). Unfortunately I did not get the guys name on the phone.

Anyways, thank you eMobile, I'm one happy customer :-)
    Thanks davo2001

That's very kind of you  : )

Al

Advertisement